Dr. Lacey can help you determine your liposuction cost during a private consultation at his Ottawa, Ontario, office. The total cost of your liposuction procedure will depend on a variety of factors, such as the number of target areas and the expertise and experience of the surgeon. Each case is unique, so the surest way to determine how much you can expect to pay for liposuction is to speak with a reputable plastic surgeon.
The cost of your liposuction procedure will depend on a variety of factors, such as:
- Your Choice of Surgeon: An experienced surgeon with a track record of providing excellent results will likely charge more than a less experienced surgeon. However, by choosing a surgeon known for achieving outstanding results, you can avoid costly revision surgeries in the future. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Lacey have a reputation for delivering results that provide long-term satisfaction.
- Amount of Tissue Being Removed: In general, the more tissue a patient wishes to remove, the more they can expect to pay for liposuction.
- Geographic Location of the Surgeon's Practice: Large metropolitan areas carry a higher cost of living, therefore doctors and other service providers have a greater overhead cost of operating a business, which will be reflected in their fees.
- Combining Liposuction with Other Procedures: Procedures such as tummy tuck and full facelift surgery are often combined with liposuction. Combining procedures will result in a greater cost, but many expenses, such as anesthesia and facility fees, can be consolidated.
- Anesthesia and Follow-Up Care: Other factors that can contribute to the total cost of liposuction include the amount of anesthesia needed, pain medications, and compression garments.
Budgeting for Liposuction
For many patients, plastic surgery procedures such as liposuction carry a significant price tag. However, it is very important for anyone considering liposuction to remember that now is not the time to go bargain hunting. Instead, it is important to spend plenty of time contemplating exactly what you hope to achieve, describe these goals in great detail to a reputable surgeon, and then budget accordingly to place the price of achieving the results you want within your budget. Compromises on your way to achieving surgical enhancement can only increase your risk of dissatisfaction, and subsequent plastic surgeries are often far more expensive than initial surgeries.
Dr. Lacey have a reputation for delivering results that provide long-term satisfaction.
To help you budget for excellent results through liposuction, we offer payment plans tailored to your specific needs. During your consultation, we can provide an estimated cost of treatment, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members will take time to explain how we can make liposuction affordable for you.
If you are interested in undergoing liposuction and wish to gain a clearer understanding of what you can expect to pay, please contact our practice at (613) 722-7912. We can schedule an in-depth consultation that will allow you to begin planning to achieve the body contours you desire.