Because a full facelift is a more involved and comprehensive procedure than a lower facelift or blepharoplasty alone, it always carries a higher price. However, a number of other factors will influence the cost of a facelift, including your surgeon's experience. During a private consultation, Dr. Lloyd Van Wyck can provide a cost estimate based on what you hope to achieve. In the meantime, we invite you to learn more about the variables that influence the cost of this procedure.
A full facelift can improve your self-confidence, mental wellbeing, and quality of life, and should be viewed as an investment rather than an expense. There are several factors that will influence the overall cost of a full facelift, including:
- Experience and Expertise: A plastic surgeon with years of experience who has a reputation for delivering exemplary results will cost more than a surgeon with less experience or a less impressive track record. Selecting your surgeon should be a vital part of your decision making process because investing in an excellent surgeon can help you avoid the need for expensive revision surgery if your initial results are unsatisfying.
- Geographic Location: Due to a higher cost of living and greater overhead expenses, you can expect to pay more for surgery performed at a practice in a large metropolitan area than a procedure provided in a less populated area.
- Extent of Treatment: If you combine your full facelift with additional cosmetic procedures, such as dermal fillers, liposuction, neck lift, or eyelid surgery, your overall cost will increase. Full facelift patients often choose to incorporate nonsurgical treatments such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, and laser skin resurfacing to achieve an even more dramatic result.
- Anesthesia: The duration of anesthesia will affect the overall cost of surgery. In short, the longer you require anesthesia, the more you can expect to pay.
- Preoperative Care and Follow-Up Appointments: Medications, wound care supplies, and follow-up appointments will all be included in your complete treatment plan cost.
Dr. Van Wyck's practice is willing to work with you to make the results you desire affordable.
Budgeting for a Full Facelift
We understand that many patients who desire a full facelift may not be able to immediately pay out-of-pocket for the procedure. Meanwhile, we wholeheartedly discourage patients from compromising their goals or their quality of care in the interest of saving money. After all, revision surgery is far more difficult than initial procedures, and as a result, it is far more expensive. Dr. Van Wyck's practice is willing to work with you to make the results you desire affordable. During a consultation, his friendly and knowledgeable staff can help determine a payment plan that helps you budget for surgical rejuvenation.
Schedule Your Full Facelift Today
A full facelift can improve your quality of life and boost your self-confidence. By choosing an outstanding surgeon and spending time contemplating what you truly hope to achieve, a full facelift can be a highly rewarding investment in yourself. Please contact our office today at (613) 722-7912 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Van Wyck.