Radiesse Hand Rejuvination
What to expect during and immediately after RADIESSE hand rejuvenation treatment.
- Radiesse is a volumizing filler that is injected in to the skin of the hands to soften crease or folds, support areas of volume loss so they have a YOUNGER appearance
- Local numbing medication may be used to maximize your comfort level during the procedure. Most patients report only mild discomfort typically associated with needle injections.
- You may experience a mild to moderate amount of stinging or aching sensation post injection
- To ensure an even correction, Dr. Van Wyck will message the area treated, which may cause temporary, minimal to moderate amount of redness to your skin.
- Bruising at the site of injection is a commonly reported side effect. To minimize bruising, inform your provider if you use blood thinners, such a ibuprofen, aspirin or herbal preparation, prior to your procedure.
- Temporary minimal to moderate swelling can be expected. Swelling can persist for 2-3 weeks in some patients, and may begin 1-2 weeks after treatment. Warm packs and had elevation can help reduce the swelling.
- It is normal to experience some tenderness at the treatment site for a few days.